miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

GOODBYE COLLEGE... OR NOT?

I made this bistrip as an introduction to all the material I have learned and how it makes a difference between everything that I've been taught during college. 
Right now I'm in my 4th year of college and it's the last one so a lot of things are running through my mind, but the main thing is... How in the world am I supposed to fit all this information in my head so I can put it in practice? 
Truth is it's going to be hard, and I've seen it specially during my "Practicum" experience. You can plan all the lessons, the exercises, the material perfectly right that everything is so improvised when you start teaching that you are not going to be able to control all the chaos that surrounds this society. 
A learner reflection is supposed to make you think about your learning process, not only about the competences, but how you can apply it to real life circumstances. It's also about reflecting the didactic knowledge and skills necessary to teach languages and how to monitor your own progress and record your experiences of teaching. 
Therefore, I used one of the new tools I discovered through this subject, called "Bistrip" to capture this anxiety I had in my mind about future technologies and how am I gonna keep up with all of them.