domingo, 25 de enero de 2015

Answers

As a group, we all had to upload our questions to the "linoit" website, which is like a blackboard full of notes and ideas. Each one of us had to watch the videos from Dr Dooly and Dr Sadler and ask them interesting questions about the topics. Both of them were nice enough to answer some of them.



Finally, I made this POWTOON Video as a summary of what I understood about the TBLL and PBLL and the main differences between them two. I really like this tool as a substitute of Power Point, because it involves more proffesional and visual elements and it helps to capture your audiences attention. Moreover, it can be shared directly on youtube or in the website itself. I would definately use as a teacher even though I'm using it too as a student in other subjects presentations.


Here's the link to watch my summary: